Coronavirus (Covid-19) Update
We want to assure you that we are closely monitoring and following all the Governments advice with regards to Covid-19 including guidelines for sanitisation, cleanliness, and precautions.
WHEN WILL CUSTOMERS BE ABLE TO BOOK AN OVEN CLEAN?
We are currently taking future bookings from June onwards and will contact customers that have booked should the Governments guidance change.
PROTECTING OUR CUSTOMERS AND CLEANING PROFESSIONALS
We have always had our customers and our oven cleaning professionals health and safety as our highest priority. We have always respected customers homes and disinfected the areas that we are working in, but wanted to highlight the key points in how we will continue to provide our services.
- All of our cleaning technicians are checking daily that they don’t have flu-like symptoms. We will contact you before we arrive to reschedule the appointment
- None of our cleaning technicians have been to any high-risk areas within the UK and have not travelled outside of the UK within the past five months
- Every morning and prior to the start of every booking, our cleaning specialists will check their body temperature.
- As much as we are a polite, sociable bunch – we are not handshaking at the moment
- We are observing social distancing and keeping a minimum distance of one meter with everybody that we come in contact with in an effort to protect our customers
- We want to ensure ventilation at each job by keeping windows open – where possible
health and safety measures we are taking when cleaning your cooking appliances
For the time being, we have suspended all cash and cheque payments as this increases the risk of contamination . You can still pay by credit or debit card or by bank transfer, whichever is easiest for you.
All of our oven cleaning specialists are fully equipped and our PROMISE TO YOU is that each specialist:
- carries and frequently uses alcohol-based hand rub
- regularly disinfects their mobile devices, keys and all other frequently-used items BEFORE and AFTER entering your property
- will be wearing protective work wear: mask, gloves and protective gear
- washes and disinfects working clothes and shoes daily
- will use overshoe coverings inside all properties
- will use freshly laundered and disinfected cleaning cloths
- will disinfect all tools and equipment that they have used for cleaning your cooking appliance
HOW CAN YOU HELP US TO CARRY OUT OUR WORK SAFELY AND PROTECT OTHER PEOPLE
When booking we are asking every customer to confirm that:
- there have not been any positive cases of COVID-19 in the property
- there is nobody isolating in the property and will let us know before we arrive if anybody starts to isolate
Thank you for your understanding and co-operation